Monday, November 30, 2015

Why I hate Gmail

Just now I emailed a reply to a gmail user.   Gmail blocked my reply.   They called it 'Bulk Spam Mail' or at least referred me to their 'Bulk Spam Mail' policy sheet.   However, I had sent it through n old, clean and established company account - a tech company that has been around for 20 years and never had spam issues.

Now in a free market, you just go around such incompetence by using another provider.   Or tell the  young whippersnapper know-it-all with the gmail account that I need to get information to him and he needs to get an email account that will receive it.

Gmail will call anything I send spam at least 60% of the time even if its a reply to a question from this youngun.

So I send via my gmail account, actually re-emailing the email that was a reply to a question.        Yup, I let er rip .... and back came my reply again, with an unsuccessful mail delivery report!   Gmail to Gmail!

Am I mad?   I am stompin chompin angry!
Between this young whippersnapper know-it-all   that I need to get information to and the young whippersnappers at Google that know better than anyone in business and don't allow communications from their users... Yup stompin chompin angry!

But what can I do?  I don't really own a gun, so I take out my technology bashing rock and bash away....   Well that's what I want to do.   Instead,  I calm down, sign into another stupid gmail account that I have only for this kind of incompetence on Gmail's part,  and attach the original message and send it that way.   and write a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment